We often receive questions from our patients. We’ve collected some of the most common in an effort to help others who may have the same, or similar, question.
For example, new patients with diabetes often want to know what they should bring with them to their first appointment – in addition to the usual insurance card, doctor referral, etc. As you’ll note in the first FAQ below that we recommend diabetic patients bring their glucometer, blood sugar readings for the previous two weeks, and any other supplies or snacks necessary for a visit expected to last 2 - 3 hours.
Of course, you can always contact us directly with any question you may have about our medical services, or our weight loss program, on-site services, or participation in clinical trials. Call Diabetes and Endocrinology Associates of Stark County, Inc. at (330) 493-0013 or use our convenient appointment request form.
Diabetes & Endocrine FAQs
Weight Management Program FAQs
Clinical Trials FAQs
Dr. Arvind Krishna of Diabetes and Endocrinology Associates of Stark County, Inc. recommends the following patient education resources.
They are for your reference only and are not meant to be a substitute for discussing medical concerns and treatments with Dr. Krishna. For more information, or to make an appointment at our endocrinology office in Canton, Ohio, please call (330) 493-0013 or you can request an appointment online.
- American Diabetes Association - Living with Diabetes– Resources for adults living with diabetes
- JDRF – Formerly known as Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation, you can find information for both adults and children living with type 1 diabetes
- Courage-Wisdom-Hope Kit – Free starter kits from the ADA for those who are new to type 1 diabetes
- Living With Type 2 Diabetes – Free program from the ADA providing information and support for those new to type 2 diabetes
- Diabetes Identification Products – Diabetes identification resources available for purchase
- American Association of Clinical Endocrinologists (AACE)
- Endocrine Society
- American Thyroid Association
- The International Society for Clinical Densitometry (ISCD)
- Hormone Health Network – Learn about the endocrine system and hormone conditions